Brand new windows add beauty, efficiency, and value to your home, but the trim that surrounds your windows shouldn’t be overlooked. Damaged or dated window trim can keep your new windows from looking their best. If you’re noticing signs of wear and tear such as scratches, staining, fading, or water damage, it may be time for window trim replacement. Just as a custom frame can enhance the beauty of a photograph or painting, window trim replacement can transform your windows and create a stylish finished look.
The entire process is surprisingly quick, simple, and affordable. We offer pre-finished and pre-assembled trim that allows for faster installation. Our trim packs allow us to install all of your finish trim the same day your windows are installed. Made from furniture quality oak or maple, our window trim replacement packs are the perfection blend of quality and convenience. Available in a wide variety of colors and styles, our trim packs provide you with an assortment of options to enhance your home’s decor. When choosing your window trim, you’ll want to consider the following:
The style of trim you select can transform the look of any room. Whether you prefer a look that is sleek and contemporary, or want something more traditional, we can help you create it for your home. To get started, you’ll want to choose what trim style you would like. Our window trim replacement packs are available in the following styles:
- Picture Frame: Just like the name implies, this trim style provides your home with a clean, modern look that showcases the beauty of your new windows. Picture frame trim is popular in contemporary style homes.
- Stool and Apron: To add an extra touch of classic detail, stool and apron trim is a great option. Stool and apron is often used in more traditional homes, but the style is quite versatile depending on what trim profile you select.
Both styles can be further customized with an assortment of trim profile and finish options, making them suitable for nearly any style of home.
Your options aren’t limited to choosing a trim style. Our window trim replacement packs are also available in a variety of trim profiles, allowing you to create a custom look that perfectly complements the style of your home. When you are reviewing your trim profile options, consider what finished look you are hoping to achieve, the architectural features of your home, and your personal style and decor.
- Flat Profile: This profile will frame your window with sleek, clean lines for a simple but polished look.
- Flat with Backband Profile:This style combines the clean look of the flat profile with an extra touch of detail along the border.
- Ranch Profile: If you’re looking for a classic look, the ranch profile is a great option for your home.
- Colonial Profile: With a refined, classical appearance, this trim profile is ornate but adaptable, and looks beautiful in old homes or in new ones.
Beyond a variety of style and profile options, our window trim replacement packs are also available in an assortment of different stain colors and finishes. Choose from six different stain colors or painter’s white, or select primed or unfinished trim and custom match it to your existing finishes or decor.
At Craftmasters Remodeling, all of our window and trim installers are employees of our company, not a bunch of subcontractors. This makes a huge difference in the quality of workmanship, professionalism, and your satisfaction with the completed project.
Discover the convenience and quality of our window trim replacement kits. Give us a call at 651-757-4100 to learn more about the installation process, and discover what options are available. We’ll make the whole process as quick, simple, and stress-free as possible!