Installing a new deck, three season room, or four season room is the perfect way to add living space that your whole family will enjoy. Learn how Craftmasters Remodeling can create a custom outdoor space for your home.
A brand new deck can increase the value of your home, but it also provides your family with a beautiful outdoor retreat. We offer in-house, full service design as part of our deck installation projects, so you can create a custom space that’s perfect for entertaining or simply relaxing.
Our deck installation projects are completed by our team of experts. When you chose Craftmasters, you can be sure that your project is being completed by:
- Skilled Carpenters. Our installers are experienced carpenters who are familiar with wood rot and framing practices, and can ensure a top-quality build.
- Employee Installers. Many companies use subcontractors to perform labor. Because subcontractors are typically paid per deck install, this can result in a rushed installation. We do not use subcontractors, and each of our projects is completed to the highest standard of care and quality.
- Factory-Certified Installers. Our installers are factory-certified, which guarantees any product warranties that may apply to your project.
We offer professional installation and a variety of premium materials, allowing you to create a custom finished project that perfectly complements your home and meets your needs. Our deck material options include:
- Pressure Treated. An affordable material that does require annual maintenance in order to prolong its lifespan and preserve the look of the deck.
- Cedar. A natural material that adds rich, beautiful color with relatively little maintenance.
- Exotic. Exotic woods are extremely hard and durable, and offer exceptional resistance to wood rot and insects.
- Composite. Made from recycled plastic, wood chips, or sawdust, this low-maintenance material is weather and stain resistant.
To further customize your deck, we offer a variety of upgrades including:
- Borders: Add up to 3 borders, with color options available for composite decking.
- Seamless joints: Available depending on the deck size.
- Decorative rim: Covers deck framing for a more custom look.
- Hidden, cedar matching, and stainless steel fasteners: Create a more seamless, polished appearance.
- Gutter System Under Decking: Allows for improved drainage.
Do you want a beautiful outdoor space that you can use, rain or shine? Enjoy the beauty of nature natural beauty of a patio space with the comfort of your home normal comforts of home with a custom three or four season room.
- Three Season Rooms. With a three season room, you can enjoy your outdoor space without the need to worry about insects or inclement weather. Our three season patios are designed to add beautiful, usable square footage to your home that is comfortable from spring through the fall. If you want additional space to enjoy the warmer months, a three season room is an excellent choice for your home.
- Four Season Rooms. Four season sunrooms add attractive and functional space to your home. Our four season sunrooms are fully insulated for comfort and efficiency. Four season rooms are perfect for adding square footage to your home that you can use all year long, which is especially appealing during long Minnesota winters.
All of our three and four season rooms are designed and constructed to add style, functionality, and value to your home. Craftmasters’ three and four season rooms are:
- Constructed with durable, high-quality components that offer long-lasting, low-maintenance beauty.
- Structurally sound and able to withstand extremes in temperature.
- Available with a variety of options, allowing you to create a custom look that suits your home.
When you work with us, you are trusting us to take care of your home. Our entire team is committed to honoring that trust, and delivering on the promises we make to you. We believe in being transparent at all stages of your project, and providing our clients with the information and options they need to make informed decisions.
From start to finish, our team is here to ensure a successful finished project. We handle all aspects, including:
- Design. Choosing materials and creating a design plan can be exciting, but it can also be a major undertaking. We will help you choose the right design plan and materials, so you can feel confident in the quality of your project.
- Build. Once we’ve helped you plan your dream project, our highly-experienced team will make it a reality for you. Our employees are skilled carpenters who will complete your project to the highest standard.
- Manufacture. The integrity of your project is our top priority. Our installers are factory-certified, and have the training and experience to install all materials in compliance with manufacturer code. Proper installation technique will ensure you receive the full benefit of any manufacturer warranties that apply to your project.
- Management. We assign a professional project manager to every one of our jobs, allowing us to stay on top of all aspects of your remodeling project. We will take care of every detail, and give you daily updates on our progress.
- Warranty. We provide top-quality, long-lasting solutions for your home, and we stand behind all of our work with a lifetime warranty. Contact our team for more information!
We don’t want cost to hold you back from starting a home improvement project, which is why we offer low down payment options. With our flexible down payment options, you can:
- Make a comfortable initial investment.
- Let us invest our money into your home.
- Pay your balance only after your project is completed.
To learn more about your down payment options, or get started with your next project, contact the team at Craftmasters today! Our goal is to make home remodeling and repair simple and stress-free. Give us a call at 651-757-4100 to learn more about our services, our process, and what we can do to add beauty and functionality to your home.